2017 Annual Meeting
Sample of Sessions:
- The Joint Commission: Understanding and Complying With the Latest Requirements for MRI Safety
- Cracking the Code: How to Leverage Lean Six Sigma to Improve Your Imaging Clinic
- Clinical Decision Support—Ready or Not, Here it Comes
- Driving Optimal Financial Returns Through Operational Improvements: A Data Analytics Journey
- Making the Connection: Colleague Engagement and Patient Experience
- The Bundled Payment Pie—How Big Is the Imaging Slice?
- Sustaining Leadership Growth and Employee Engagement Through Operational Changes
2017 Fall Conference
AHRA held its third Virtual Fall Conference October 27-November 10 with 284 attendees.
The conference featured a live keynote address from Jake Poore on “Making Lasting Images – The Art and Science of Patient Experiences.” There were 9 other live sessions, and all recordings were made available to attendees. Discussion boards and live Q&As were available for each session.
2018 Spring Conference
From July 2017 to June 2018, AHRA hosted 7 webinars. There were 1,955 registrants for these events.
- 7 Benefits of Workflow Orchestration Solutions
- Reducing Radiology Repeat Exam Rate
- Ask For It: Women and the Power of Negotiation
- Paperless QC: Winners, Losers and Proven Strategies for 2018 Inspection Success
- The Joint Commission 2018 Standards & Changes
- TIPS for EQUIP: Real Life Solutions for Technologists and Radiologists
- Volume to Value Based Reimbursement: Impact on Hospitals and Radiology
Local Area Meetings
From July 2017 to June 2018, a total of 12 area meetings were held in California, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Ohio, Maryland, Montana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, and Washington. A total of 379 participants took part in these free local seminars for CE credit.
Coding and Reimbursement Seminar
On March 7 and 8, a total of 20 individuals attended this live virtual seminar. The first day covered diagnostic radiology and the second was on interventional radiology. Recordings of the event were made available.