2016 Annual Meeting
Sample of Sessions:
- A National Look at Joint Commission Diagnostic Imaging Standards – One Year Later
- How to Be Successful Running a NON-Radiology Department: A Survivor’s Guide
- Fitting Radiologist Assistants into Your Imaging Team
- What We Can Do to Engage Our Employees
- Secrets of Productivity Management
- Six Tenets to Enterprise Imaging Strategy
- Moving from Operational Manager to Strategic Innovation Leader
2016 Fall Conference
AHRA held its second Virtual Fall Conference October 14-28
The conference featured a live keynote address from Dr. Zeke Silva on “Patient Centered Care: The Right Thing To Do And Why Not Get Paid For It.” There was also a live AHRA Regulatory Affairs Update session, plus 8 pre-recorded sessions. Discussion boards and live Q&As were available for each session. There was also a virtual exhibit hall.
201 participants attended, as well as 4 exhibitors.
2017 Spring Conference
From July 2016 to June 2017, AHRA hosted 8 webinars. There were 2,105 registrants for these events.
- The Value of Using Skin Markers in 3D Breast Tomosynthesis
- How to Launch and Sustain and Enterprise Dose Management
- Achieving Excellence 24/7
- Data Driven Performance
- 2017 Joint Commission Standards and Changes
- Lessons from a Large-Scale Health
- Decoding the Hidden Message in Your Employee Engagement Scores
- EQUIP – An Essential MQSA Inspection Update
Local Area Meetings
From July 2016 to June 2017, a total of 17 area meetings were held in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin. A total of 577 participants took part in these free local seminars for CE credit.
Coding and Reimbursement Seminar
On February 15 and 16, a total of 52 individuals attended this live virtual seminar. The first day covered diagnostic radiology and the second was on interventional radiology. Recordings of the event were made available.